Thursday 17 April 2008

Tennant says he's still Doctor Who

Tennant says he's still Doctor Who



'Doctor Who' star Jacques Louis David Tennant has denied conjecture that he is planning to take leave the hit BBC series next year.
Speech production at the premiere of the Dec 25 special 'Doctor WHO: Voyage of the Damned', Tennant said the rumours were "a load of old trumpery".
He said: "Catherine Tate [co-star] stitched me up goodness and proper. She goes on Jonathan Sir John Ross and makes up a load of old folderal. Unbeknown to me, she thinks I've made a decision - she'd intelligibly had too much coffee tree that break of the day."
He continued: "She said I was going away, which was a decision I haven't made still. Possibly she's made it for me, just I'm going to keep people guess for as long as possible."
Tennant concluded: "I'm doing four-spot more specials and beyond that no one's asked me to make any decisions and I'm quite happy to be enigmatic for as long as possible."
'Doctor WHO: Voyage of the Damned' pose on BBC One on Yule Day and co-stars Kiley Minogue.




Arc Angels